Phone: +91-814902192

Online Registration of Leave-License Agreement

FAQ - Obtain Missing Property Title Documents

Title Documents relating to the property are required at the time of selling the property. The prospective buyer may need loan from financial institution and the Banks will need all the title documents in respect of the property.

Documents issued by the Corporation or regulatory body

       NA Order

       ULC certificate

       Sanction plan (Blueprint) of the project

       Commencement certificate

       Completion certificate

       Latest Property tax bill

       Latest Electricity bill


Documents issued by the Builder or Society

       Agreement to Sell including Index II and layout page

       Title-search report of land from builder’s lawyer

       Development Agreement between the land owner and the builder

       Power of Attorney – given by the land owner to the developer

       Chain of documents referenced in the agreement (this may need consultation with Advocate)

       Possession letter

       Parking allotment letter

       Deed of Apartment, if project is an apartment condominium

       Share Certificate, if project is a co-operative housing society

       NOC from Society/Apartment/Builder


Documents of the owner

       Sale deed with the previous owner if the property was purchased as resale property

       PAN card copies of all joint owners

       Copy of power of attorney if owner has given powers to a blood relative to sell his property


Documents issued by financial institution

       No dues certificate issued by the financial institution if loan was taken on the property