Phone: +91-814902192

Online Registration of Leave-License Agreement

FAQ - Registrar Certified Copy Property Documents

The original documents relating to the property are needed at the time of the sale of the property. If the original documents registered with the Sub Registrar are lost, misplaced, torn or destroyed then one can obtain the certified copies of the documents from the Registrar Office.

The time depends upon the year in which the documents are registered. If an original document is registered prior to the year 2002, then it takes longer for making its true copy as compared to a document registered after the year 2002.

Cost of obtaining the certified true copy depends on the office where the original registration took place, year of registration and whether photocopy of the original is available.