Phone: +91-814902192

Online Registration of Leave-License Agreement

Registration of Leave-License Agreement

Documents needed from owner or PoA holder

  1. Leave and license agreement
  2. Two photos of owners/co-owners (or Power of Attorney holder)
  3. Copy of Index-2, Property tax bill or Electricity bill of the rented property

  4. Copy of PAN card, Aadhar card or Passport
  5. Original Power of Attorney if PoA holder is signing the agreement instead of the owner

Documents needed from each tenant mentioned in the agreement

  1. Two Photos
  2. Copy of PAN card, Aadhar card or Passport

Owner(s) or PoA holder and tenant(s) will need to be present in person at the Registration Office at the scheduled date and time.